Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it, finally quality raw honey that is naturally liquid! Amazing drizzled over fruit and desserts. Lovely flavor and aroma.

Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Iherb is outstanding seller. Pleasure to deal with! The honey is GREAT. Come back again soon!!!

Kevala, Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found this honey lacking an adequate flavor to my likings. Additionally, because it was very fluid. It was used more quickly...less than 1 week for a family of 3. I prefer a stronger, thicker honey.

This is a nice honey - not the best, but good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has crystallised slightly near the top, even though it has only been open a week or so, and I live in a warm climate. however, it remains runny. I use it as a drinks sweetener.

Delicious

Posted by Horatio on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many honeys, this one is top notch

Nice for drinks.

Posted by Yes0Yes0 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about baking or other related stuffs. For drinks, it is okay and like the consistency (watery-type). For me, I add it in my lemon drinks or sometimes juices (:

Kevala, Organic Raw Oaxaca Honey, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Divine taste and purity par excellence !!!

Tasted nice

Posted by SugarBunnyEm on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this honey, good consistency and flavour

I love this honey after Garden of Life Lehua honey discontinued

Posted by pickorganic on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is good no funny weird taste. I have a hard time sourcing another good honey like Lehua. Hope it will be back soon. After trying out other brands in iherb, Kevala is the next best to Garden of Life, Lehua honey. Dissolve easily and crystallise slightly as like Lehua. Will stay with this honey.

Not bad

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add a spoonful of this goodness to my hot cocoa every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. I put it on my face twice a week too- it locks moisture into your skin. This brand tastes a little different than most but not too much.

1 2