AU

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is my favourite deodorant, I've been using it for ten years (minus the period they stopped making it). I use it liberally in the morning and it lasts all day, its become my signature smell. Its the most effective natural deodorant I've found, i really rarely get smelly. Not true for the other 10+ I've tried.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

everyone who has wanted to switch to an alternative to "normal" antiperspirant knows the pain of trying out a tonne in search to find "the one". THIS IS IT!! I wanted to try this not only because it was natural but because I'm obsessed with patchouli. it does smell amazing but it's not strong at all so you can't really smell it unless you're close up to it. it didn't sting as some salt based deodorants can (unless you cut yourself shaving obviously) if the ones I have tried previously worked at all it was never long lasting and I would have to use a wipe to cleanse and then reapply later in the day. with this one however it lasts me a full 24 hours. I apply it once in morning and that does me to the next day. of course that will be different from person to person and depends on if you've been doing something like a good workout In the gym. it's definitely a unisex scent and one that won't clash with perfume/aftershave. I'm in love with this and highly reccomend it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Great smell. Easy to use. The liquid is flowing out of the package very easily. Keep the skin smells great for long, and the sweat away for few hours.

66a2beba-56dc-4b63-9e28-bd2664d79989
ef93633f-0724-4c9e-8555-56555496229f
9c8dad84-3900-4f24-90fa-a486b52cc00c
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have tried so many natural deodorants and almost lost hope until I tried this one. It actually works! It’s a but liquidy but works wonders

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Very happy I decided to try this. It has proven to be effective and very strongly scented. If you like patchouli, you will love this!! It is working pretty well so far in a hot and humid climate. I plan to buy this again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

He usually gets rashes from natural deodorants, but this one is good for his skin, He also likes the company and uses the shaving cream for a while now.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

didn't work for me. the package it alright and the size is fine, but it didn't help me with the smell. the scent was nice, but the whole thing felt a bit too watery and dripped on my skin, wasn't comfortable to use. i just didn't like the way it felt.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I get used this brand for myself and family, especially I love the product of sun blocked screen. Big size with fair price. Highly Recommended.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love this Deo, just wish it came in a different bottle. I find it drips out quite easily and the roller ball often pinches the skin. Love the actual deodorant though so I still buy!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

There is a strong scent at first but I didn't feel like I was walking around with the strong scent all day. It is a little bit watery when applying which I'm not used to. Overall ok product.