AU

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I normally use Orgain plant based protein and wanted to try something different. It does taste slightly better to me. I usually add a banana, some berries and almond milk. It taste good and I love that it has 20 grams of protein. Give me a thumbs up if this review was helpful. Thanks

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Flavour is good. Quite sweet, but not too sweet. Great vanilla flavour. I drink mine with water but I think it would work well mixed in a smoothie or used as a base for protein muffins or pancakes etc. The packaging is super cute. I usually buy the sunwarrior chocolate protein which is cheaper so that's the only real down side for me . The ingredients are super clean which I love. Makes a great post workout snack.

94d12700-baee-4899-a4ef-18c91e4e6814
Skincareguru
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I’m sad that they don’t have this anymore. I wanted to buy it again because taste is really good. It doesn’t have that stevia taste. The packaging was big and it lasted me about 7 months. Love the ingredients and it doesn’t hurt my stomach as it is plant based.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Great quality of plant based protein. The size and packaging is easy store as is or put in a jar. I use it post my workout and whenever its late to have a meal this is my go to meal. It has a strong vanilla taste and it’s too sweet for me but I like it.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Kos is my favorite protein atm. Wonderful quality, tastes great even though it’s plant based. I will say they can be super sweet but that’s why I mix them with coffee or add tie to smoothies. Great ingredients as well. I drink it after a workout or in the morning!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I purchased KOS Organic Vanilla Protein Powder because of the ingredients, full stop. I have no found a single other protein powder that does NOT have "natural flavours" listed as an ingredient with no further elaboration. KOS is fully transparent with what makes up the flavouring within this powder which is huge for me as "natural flavours" is not regulated and can encompass many different "things" that is not simple a whole food product. Plus, the flavour, consistency is also better than I've ever tasted in other plant based and whey based protein powders.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I bought the largest size. The quality of all the ingredients is amazing. For a plant based protein, the taste is quite good and the texture is only slightly grainy. Not noticeable when added into a smoothie but I personally just mix it with half oat milk half water + creatine. I’ve been able to work it into my diet without a problem and I’m happy to say it’s allowed me to hit my daily protein goal!

I went through dozens of reviews of different plant proteins on the marked and stopped on this product. Must say I don't regret. It smells awesome and the taste is great. Mixed with a banana and soy milk this protein tastes and looks like milk cocktail. Easy to drink. A little bit sweet for my taste, but good with unsweetened milk.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

After years of drinking vanilla smoothies for breakfast I can officially confirm I will not be trying any other brands. It is so incredibly hard to find a clean brand of protein powder that doesn't taste like despair. This one is sooooooo good and I often pair it with the Peanut Butter flavor which makes my breakfast taste like dessert. I have repeatedly purchased this brand and they have never let me down.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I don't often use protein powder, so I'm not an expert. I really like the quality of ingredients in this product. I feel good buying it. The taste is quite sweet, and one serving (two scoops) in a smoothie is very sweet and powdery. I would still buy it again and recommended it to others who eat a plant-based diet.