Help

Way Better Than It Has Any Right To Be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking regular Boswellia extract for about a year and believe that it helped me somewhat with BPH and joint pain. But I had to take three giant capsules every day. This AprexFlex is one small capsule taken once a day and it seems to definitely be even MORE effective for me than the crude extract. They claim that this formulation is absorbed much better and produces higher blood levels of the active components, but I was very skeptical until I'd used it for a few weeks and now I am convinced. Well worth the extra cost per capsule and probably a better value in the long run.

This product has given me back my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Osteoarthritis of the hands was causing me great discomfort and I needed constant heat therapy and painful manipulation to make my hands useful. The biggest problems I had was accidental catching my fingers on doors clothing etc. and driving where my fingers would curl up and spasm. Excruciatingly painful. ALL GONE. It was subtle at first but one day I realized I wasn't experiencing any pain. I am so pleased to have my hands back.

5-lox inhibitor with ApresFlex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I've taken it for 2 months, and my rheumatoid arthritis pain is almost non-existent.

The latest in boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is brand new from Life Extension. The boswellia is in much greater concentration than has been available. Boswellia works wonderfully for arthritis.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using normal boswellia tablets before and it took about 2 weeks to work. This product has started working in less than 1 week. Makes a big difference to my inflamed gut. I love it!

Great for Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is still too soon to give a full review but I have had severe pain in my spine and neck due to RA and osteoarthritis. We both take this, just one a day, and after two bottles, my pain has subsided enormously. I feel much more flexible. My husbands osteoarthritis pain has reduced as well. I haven't been able to take my prescription medication for RA for a long while because of some serious issues with it, hence the severe pain, but these are wonderful. I feel that as I continue to take them each day,my pain will decrease even more. I will update when this happens to let you all know how this magic pill is working. God bless you all.

Highly pleased!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read research that shows5-Lox inhibitor holds promise for slowing the growth of certain forms of cancer tumors. Recommended it to a family member among other supplements. Overall the results of all the supplements has shown very positive results. Continue to reorder regularly.

My favorite vitamin/herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 5 years and these pills have helped me lead a nearly painless life where my knees are concerned. I had to go off them for 5 days and I was really hurting on the 3rd day. I couldn't wait fast enough for this tests to be over and I could restart them again. It's Boswella ( Frrankenscence in the Bible). It takes about 5 weeks in your system to really take effect.

As Advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like being active: enjoy jogging, bowling, and basketball. I suffer(ed) from a painful case of bursitis due to the repetitive use of my arm (elbow). The mere extension of my arm would cause pain and subsequent swelling in my elbow. After researching herbal alternatives to steroids and NSAIDS, I decided to try this Boswellia brand (in combination with turmeric - curcumin). And over a period of, say, a month and a half, the pain and inflammation in my elbow has lessened greatly; so much so, that I can once again play basketball on consecutive days, with little to no swelling or pain. Unbelievable! I am so happy that there are natural options available to us. And though this is not a quick fix, Boswellia and Turmeric do slowly but surely work (if you are patient, and do not aggravate). Their effectiveness is long lasting too!

It helps to minimize just a little of shoulder pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't think I will be ordering this again for shoulder pain. I'm using Now Foods celadrin lotion, which seems to work better.

1 2 3