AU

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

There are no words to describe how wonderful this product is. As someone who suffers from chronic fatigue, this supplement helps me stay alert. Sometimes I take half of a capsule. Just a wonderful product! :)

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

so far it's ok, haven't really seen a drastic difference, yet that could be because I haven't been using it for too long. But all in all I'm feeling better so that's a start.

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Amazing product! I love pretty much anything from this brand. Excellent quality and high potency products. I really loved taking this as it was helping me, my skin was much brighter and I lost a few stubborn pounds. But unfortunately, I had stop as I noticed that it really affected my thyroid hormone production. So be careful if you have any issues with a thyroid as Alpha-lipoic acid may decrease a thyroid function.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality and ingredient to protect our health. Taste also can accept. I like this product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great antioxidant. The life extensions brand have always given good quality products.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

have been using it for many years with great results

AmURLn
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Purchased this for my mom to support her liver detox and boost her antioxidant levels

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Alpha Lipoic Acid, having this product help me to maintain my hormon.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

has been talking this product for 2 week. did not feel any different , will try for another 2 more week.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My back pain recovering n improved after 2 bottles consumption.