AUD

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

PERFECT FOR TOO QUICK METABOLISM AND HYPER THYROID ISSUES! I have bought it to my 31 year young man because his thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, has a bit of gynecomastia. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it (socialism stuff of hiding everything) and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. After ONE WEEK OF USE my man is better looking (body weight increases a bit) and he is feeling better. We hope that it does its job till the end and finally my man will be healthy and good looking :) because he is working out a lot and only this thyroid stuff was not allowing to look him good enough.

Taking more iodine than the bare minimum is better

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We all need to absorb adequate amounts of iodine in our diet. 150 mcg of iodine is the minimum that we need to get every day (without this amount we get sick!). However, taking dayly two or three time this amount is better (and still very safe), if we want to improve our health. For a long time, I have used Kelp as a good source of iodine (and other minerals), but I did not see great effects. I am still using kelp, but I added more iodine with a dayly double dose of Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodide Plus (three drops of it under the tongue, before or after breakfast time, and before or after lunch time), and I immediately experienced some good overall effects and more energy. Try this for a while, and you will see the difference.

great

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product feels like it is working. My fatigue is going. my heart is feeling better. brain fog clearing.

All around health

Posted by 5230799668875958506 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 3-6 dropper fulls of this per day depending on need. Some days I only take one dropper full. I noticed my throat feeling swollen like I couldn't swallow certain things and my vitamins kept seeming to get stuck when I swallowed them. Also sinus stuffyness. I was suggested to take some of this at the dropper fulls since we urinate it out like vitamin c within that 30 minute mark. Well, not only did it help my sinus, throat...it actually removed all the fibrocystic lumps in my breasts and now I have smooth tissue breasts. I have a theory it is helping with my flow too, but not sure quite yet. I will never go without this product.

I think this is keeping me well

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

Tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking liquid iodine to bring my thyroid under control. I mix it with juice and there really is no taste to it. I feel as if my swollen thyroid is going down in size.

Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. recommended to help my thyroid. Took other iodine, but this is the dose my doctor recommended.

Iodine = easy

Posted by Reviewer2438507 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product makes it really easy to take iodine as a supplement. I can not taste it when I put the drops in a glass of water. It's also a great price. The real test will be in a few months when I get my iodine levels checked again.

Liquid iodine

Posted by Reviewer1928022 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, no taste or smell. We don't take it every day because it seems to be very potent supplement. Once I took it in the evening and the extra energy kept me awake till 5 am, another time taken on a very light breakfast it made my heart beat very fast and I sweat a lot for about an hour. And i took only 2 drops. No problems when taken with proper meal. My husband is satisfied with the product and hasn't experienced any side effects.

well..

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

its too diluted, ones needs like 50 drops to get a therapeutic amount. its not even red and its iodine! disappointed...