AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Life Time Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Martin and Courtney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Good taste

Posted by iShopiHerb on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Resveratrol increases your good cholesterol and helps fight heart disease. This product tastes good and is good for you!

Resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Found it here, love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

So far---great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

Phewey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this Resveratrol liquid based on the ingredients and reviews and the fact that it is a liquid, but we just cannot tolerate the taste... both my husband and I get the worst looks on our faces when we take this.. the taste is just gawd-awful. It reminds me of straight Noni. Kaaack :C

We're is this product?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I want to get this product.