AU

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The combination in this supplement one pill is the best for healthy leg circulation. I ran out of it and in 2 days I noticed a improvement . I have a sports injury which creates swelling in my leg when I sit, this complex benefits me and I have no swelling and no pain as I did before! I highly recommend this product.

fb25e3f1-587f-48a5-899a-ac3b2a3340e3
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

no wonder the good reviews here. Really like this product. My piles seem better after a few days of taking it. My mum said her variscose veins feel looser too, Generally the colour around the veins lightened a lot, will continue taking to see it if helps the veins themselves lighten. Definitely recommended. Will repurchase

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have used this product for many years with great success. I would highly recommend it. I noticed that the package bottle changed in my last order. It seems to be the same company, so I am relieved about that! I had poor varicose veins in one leg many years ago that were surgically removed, and I was concerned that they might return. So my doctor recommended I use this. So far I have had the benefit of no return, and this product, I believe, has been responsible for keeping them away in the other leg and the one that had the previous problem.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have problems since youth with my veins: they are quite visible on legs and start to hurt if i am walking a lot or has to stand the whole day (due to work) This supplement seems working: I see no any new vein spots, pain under knees is gone (where i have a lot of visible veins).

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

We use this supplement (together with some others) two or three times a year for lower legs circulation and to keep varicose veins away and the improvement and benefits are noticeable. Seems to help with age related heaviness in the legs as well. I find that this supplement has the optimal combination of ingredients for vein support and it is our go-to now.

The complex contains 2 powerful flavonoids: diosmin and hesperidin, which can be found in many plants. These components act as inotropic agents and as vascular protective compounds that increase the strength of the capillaries of the blood vessels and the tone of the veins, and also reduce the permeability of the capillaries. Diosmin and Hesperidin significantly improve leg health by eliminating swelling, heaviness, discomfort and leg cramps. I take this supplement for 2 months already. I really feel the difference.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

One of my legs became really swollen. This was something new. My doctor said it was a vein/circulation problem. I ordered these pills and the swelling was reduced , almost immediately. I’m on my third bottle, and my ankle is almost normal again. These really work! At least they do for me. They are a normal sized capsule, so easy to swallow. The price is great also. Give it a try if you have leg swelling or other issues.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

After having read countless reviews, decided to give this a go. This will be my second purchase. Thus far I would say that I have felt the benefit from this supplement. The composition of ingredient is spot on. Quality is great and the packaging of glass bottle is a plus.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have worn-out veins that tend to create edema in my lower legs, so it's especially important for me to have supplements like this one that have a combination of herbs and appropriate flavonoids I need to try to improve the health of my circulatory system. Glad to be able to get these online here!