AU

Posted on May 23, 2022

From my research, the quality seems to be excellent. I've only been taking it for a couple of months so I'm not seeing any major changes, but then I don't think that's how this is meant to work.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

only on my first bottle, less than a month ...I don't see much diffrence at the moment except for a bit hadrer nails - great side effect ... joints still hurt ...but will order again

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Great quality, effective hyaluronic acid supplement. I’ve noticed a significant difference in my skin health (in combination with collagen from bone broth.) It also contributes to oesophageal healing. Although only anecdotal, I’ve personally experienced a further decrease in knee pain since using this supplement (in addition to collagen and krill oil.) *Important: Hyaluronic acid supplements may not be suitable for cancer patients or those at risk of or in remission from cancer, so please consult with your health practitioner and/ or review the research to see if it’s right for you. Recommend highly. Thanks, LifeTime Vitamins, and thanks, iHerb! 10/10

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

Best hyaluronic acid on my market, hands down. A few days of taking it and inflammation goes down, joints feel better, even my dry eyes are doing better.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Good like this product. Hope it helps with minimising the lines. Has been purchasing 2nd bottle. Will observe.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Hyaluronic acid is required for skin.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent! I will buy again!

Posted on Apr 6, 2011

I was taking the liquid hyaluronic acid but switched to these pills due to a higher mg. content. This product really works! I went off it for awhile and could hardly walk - I noticed a real difference when back on it. I am 66 and was told I will need a knee replacement due to arthritis but as long as I can take these pills I won't be having any surgery!

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

My wife uses it for her knees and it started working fast.