AUD

Love this coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I received a sample of this coffee with my order the other day. I have to say it really tastes great, you could never tell that it was anything other than just colombian coffee. I have known about the benefits of reishi mushrooms for many years and have taken it in supplement form.. I will definitely be ordering this product.

Pretty good, but overblown by commercializing

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is pretty good, considering that it has a healthy and beneficial mushroom in it, even though the quantity of the mushroom may not be up to the amount we'd all prefer. The columbian coffee itself isn't that impressive, considering that they've slightly burnt the beans when they were baking them, and i myself am not one of the people who enjoy the strength of slightly burnt coffee beans. After doing some research on Reishi Mushrooms, i found that it was overblown out of proportion, as is the way of those who wish to sell products and make a lot of money. One could easily find that a single vitamin that is lacking in a persons system, could be far more beneficial than Reishi. Overall, this instant coffee is far better than what we normally buy at the grocery store, and even though Reishi may be a beneficial mushroom, it is no miracle cure as some have said. I also have to mention that whoever tried this coffee has liked it, even though some may need to use two sachets instead of one in their cup of coffee. Alternatively, those who drink energy drinks quite often, may find that two to three sachets in a large coffee mug may become a much healthier alternative than the energy drinks that may suck up Calcium from their bones, and give Kidney Stones , hence why i give this coffee four stars out of five.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I received this as a sample initially. However, I've been buying it since then. My mother has very high blood pressure and acid reflux. She is also an avid coffee drinker. She'll go through two pots a day easy. I had her try this (without telling her it was mushrooms). She loved it and now won't go without it (even though she now knows it's mushrooms). She's also been reduced to two blood pressure meds instead of three and doesn't get reflux attacks with this.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea how much reishi is actually in this coffee because it does not tell you, but it is absolutely delicious. I can't even tell that it is instant coffee. It doesn't have that horribly bitter overcooked taste that most instant coffees have. I would rate this as better tasting than most non-instant coffees.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink this EVERY evening after dinner. It comforts me. I do dilute it more as it has a strong coffee taste. You can't even taste the Reishi Mushroom in it at all!!! It tastes like an Expresso to me, and I like my coffee lighter, so I just add more water no biggie. It tastes VERY good. You'll like it.

woow

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bad taste, granular. Madre labs is better.

Reishi Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor.... Best coffee I have ever tasted and healthy too.... Mmmmmm.. I have my own recipe: 1cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, heated...1 pkg Reishi Coffee... 3 Tablespoons White Grape Juice Concentrate (100% Juice)...This is the healthiest way I can think of to drink it and it's beyond delicious!

Reishi

Posted by Reviewer1633358 on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Believe it has helped clear my skin. Will keep using. No side effects that were worth mentioning.

reishi coffee

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Yummy! ... and I feel very energetic too. I will buy this again

Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This tastes realy good, I will buy it again.