AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent Brown Basmati Rice!

Lundberg's Brown Basmati Rice is fresh and fragrant! It's also sustainably grown, which is a plus. I like the texture - soft but not mushy. It's simple to cook and is always tasty! I've been happy with all of the different rice varieties I've gotten from Lundberg.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love the scent that fills my kitchen when I cook this wonderful rice. I prefer the whole grain to white for its proven health benefits. Lundberg is a trusted company that I have been a customer of for decades. This is just one of their great rice products,

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Have used this before, and liked the quality. Decent price for the size, and will last me a good while. Package has a ziploc feature too, so easy to store.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Takes a long time to cook compared to the current brown rice we are having. But it does feel more chewy. Didn’t realise that this is not organic. Short lifespan due to expiry date.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great rice! I buy this brand because apparently California soil has low arsenic, which is an issue for brown rice

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

healthy, delicious, nice taste, lasts long, and well-priced! Buy it!

I hope they will restock this. Price is a bit high with the quantity. Tastes really good

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Aromatic, delicious, high-quality brown basmati rice. Cooks in my Instant Pot at 22 minutes and comes out perfectly.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Tasted great and quality. The package is a nice size, not too big or too small.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

When cooked the entire house smells delicious ! Not to mention the taste a tasty rice !