AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

easy to use, light not sticky, remove easily good quality and benefit it cover the scalp with thin layer of colour and give right amount to show more thickness on your hair you can use it even for younger age suitable even for sensitive scalps. the size is small , good packaging,

admon84
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've had a hair transplant procedure, a few years ago and recently started noticing the back of my head thinning. I've bought this item so I can review it on my YouTube channel. It's very long lasting, the color is natural (I got the dark brown), it's buildable, the packaging is amazing! It holds to the scalp and washes of easily with shampoo. I will probably shave my hair off, but if you are looking for a good cover up - BUY it.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I have a weird shaped hair line that I am always struggling with. This is so easy and fast to use, probably one of the best products I’ve used to color in hairline.

Posted on May 10, 2022

very easy to use the color doesn't look fake, it's so convenient if you want to touch up during the day. It stayed all day despite the sweating in hot weather. Totally recommend

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great product, almost no scent, compact in size and easy to use. My natural hair color is dark brown and my ends are reddish brown, so I chose 02 light brown, it provides perfect coverage and a little goes a long way. I am super satisfied!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I liked this product too much. It is covering the gray hair, specially in the front.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Just received it , it is very small size ,hope it can make the hair natural

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It covers any spots with less hair you have in your scalp.. really good I love it

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is the only hair shadow that I would use! Thank you for the fast shipping and service!