AU

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Ok

The leave-in smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. It retains the curl pattern without any styling products. However, it does so by sticking and consequently tangling the crap out of my hair! So this one is a no for me, unfortunately.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

One of the best repare product from this hair line

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have low porosity natural hair and this product leaves my hair moisturized for days.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I recommend Silk hair and it gives volume

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Super

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am trying this company for the first time, I heard a lot of good reviews about it, and when I saw it here, I decided to try this livin. Its texture is light, it smells pleasant, after drying there is almost no smell left, it does not weigh down the hair and does not make it greasy, although I put a lot on my dry, porous and wavy hair. There is no fire effect on my hair, I would say, it feels like it is not on my hair at all) next time I will try another livin.

29430447-a0e2-4828-aadf-dade8b0aba18
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I was excited about it, and when I tried it with the banana stir-fry once, I liked it, and the styling is easy, and I liked that it has no protein

mama-4-balance
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I took it as a gift. I didn't use it myself. The person who received the gift is very satisfied, with a wow effect.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In general, it will blow well, but for oily hair it can be a bit heavy. The main thing is not to overdo it. And so they will perform their functions quite well, a pleasant smell, but it does not remain on the hair