AU
4.9

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Nice mask scent free. I’m not sure how long it last. I didn’t really time it but 3 to 5 minutes. It’s start slowly steaming and then reach Max temperature nice and relaxing for the eyes. afterword it slowly decrease lasting more than five minutes, but the most effective is around that. Definitely not a necessity, but a nice thing to add once in a while to relax before sleeping. Nice quality the size suits most faces.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

These are AMAZING. I wish they were cheaper or reusable because it's a lot to pay for something you just throw away. It does feel really wasteful. BUT they are super effective so I'll probably reorder... maybe a few boxes... I have a really stressful job and am a really anxious person so I get a lot of tension headaches in the afternoon. Like most people, I stare at a computer all day. I also have a tough time falling asleep. These help with both issues. They are very warm but not scalding or anything. Basically the same technology as pocket warmers. A nice treat yourself item or stocking stuffer.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I found this after seeing a YouTube video of a Japanese woman popping this on at the end of a long day Was slightly sceptical however they actually work! Having heat packs on my eyes, I was a bit worried about the use but these really relax you. Seemingly great Japanese quality, individual packages (will be taking some on a long haul flight I’m doing in the near future) These are gentle and I’d use these once or twice a week with all the screen time I have

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Quality great ingredient size age exallent package benefits diet cool radicals and composition oxide prevention taste good use and scent are excellent moisturizer texture not sensitive good for summer season frequency and gentle

e76e0950-d9e7-4912-8a8c-bb59adcaea12
Posted on May 13, 2022

I highly recommend this product!! 12 eye masks that become warm after putting it on. A perfect way to end the day in a relaxing way (and to fall asleep)!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Used to get on Amazon but I saw them on here and they’re the same and everything will buy on repeat. I can barely sleep without them.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

If you are a working mom and you barely have enough time to sleep, this just gives your eyes a great relief and a quick pick me up!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very relaxing eye mask. It is the first time I am trying a product like this and the feeling is great! Next time I wanna try the scented one.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I absolutely love these. Helps relax fast, smells amazing. I prefer to have one at work to have a small break and reset.