AUD

Favorite bread of my choice.

Posted by Reviewer1680005 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so grateful that Iherb carries the bread from Mestemacher. The bread has a very dense texture, and slightly sour and nutty flavors. Is packed so much earthy flavors and so healthy for you! Love the price as well. ;)

Good energy

Posted by 5428432667268829540 on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty bread that doesn't give you the wheat crash most breads do. It is excellent with nut butters, but here is how I eat it: crumble it up in a bowl, add a splash of olive oil, sesame oil, ghee or a combination, add a handful of raw macadamias or almonds, a sprinkle of chia seeds, a pinch of salt, and a nice dusting of cinnamon. Add banana or mixed berries if you want something really decadent (I used to do this but now eat fruit as a separate meal). I reserve one star because I am skeptical of the processing that the bread must undergo to achieve such a long shelf life - it's too good to be true, and thus can't achieve the 5-star rating that fresh bread does.

healthy

Posted by jujibi on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm living abroad in Asia and sometimes it's hard to find healthy quality bread. This bread is good for you and just 1 slice topped with some peanut butter will keep you full for a long time!

Yummy bread

Posted by Reviewer3015173 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bread is awesome-had it previous to ordering from iHerb-but it was fresh and tasty. Ordering was simple and I received 1 day earlier than expected. Thank you!

Review

Posted by 4963595329340064488 on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor profile, toasts to a "nutty" goodness. would have enjoyed a slightly thicker slicing. Will definitely purchase in the future.

High sodium bread 350 mg per slice!!

Posted by 4692050162876997190 on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was buying healthy bread till I checked the sodium 700 mg for 2 slices. Will not buy it again because of the high sodium content.

Love this bread

Posted by 5056046563581003056 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find and I am glad you sell it. Kathy Kohlieber

Okay

Posted by 5120418856333072783 on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste compared to the other types of this bread, it tastes less bitter and more like real bread. However it's extremely fragile and falls apart just getting it out of the packet. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for since it fractures and breaks so easily even when you pick it up in a block.

I did not like this product.

Posted by 4834588585990729936 on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bread might be "healthy" in some ways but it has a really high sodium content in my opinion and also it tasted terrible. Very dry and minimal flavor.