AU

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love them! Quality: excellent, like home made Ingredient: all super natural Taste: like home broth! Very tasty, but the noodles a bit powdery, not that good. Use: hot water and than add sauce and powder Size: 1 serving Package; paper cup Soup: broth & noddles Diet: a lot of ccal Beneficial: between meals

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

LOVE this amazing ramen soup, SO tasty and so much better than any other ramen I've tried. I love that it's made with great ingredients too! And the convenient microwave package is a huge plus!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My teenager had it and said it was "good enough to buy again because it tastes almost as good as real ramen". We don't typically eat instant noodles, preferring authentic ramen soups made with broths that have been simmered for hours so her comment is high praise. :)

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

As a busy mom, I love having some quick and safe lunch/dinner options for my kids. This is the one. Great ingredients and authentic taste. We also add soft boiled egg for some protein.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I really wish I could like this but...upon opening the package, I was disappointed to see that the noodles came in a tiny ball, the size of a baby's fist. The seasoning was too salty to use it all, so I added just a teaspoon of it into the broth. I didn't use the oil. This portion is too small to even qualify as a snack. Unless you're a small eater or packing this for a child, you may want to give this a miss.

80a6dd68-472e-4cca-967a-93a75120a1e0
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Eh, it was alright. Noodles were good, broth was insubstantial. Laughably small portion size, but I guess I shouldn't be eating a ton of instant ramen anyways.. Spicy one slightly better.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The oil smelt really really good, and I was very excited for this, but when it was prepared the taste was barely there. Quite disappointing, as what I could taste was very nice.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The soup feels like it was really cooked. Great texture, like the other two flavors I tried from this brand. I did prefer the chicken flavor over this, but it could be because I'm less familiar with pork flavor.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Well packed and shipped in a timely,The transaction with the seller was so smooth, and prompt. Highly recommended ! Many thanks~~