AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Best all around seasoning

I've been using Spike for so many years and love to use it in cooking, on sandwiches, and sprinkled on popcorn. It's so yummy. I'm glad I found it on iHerb since the closest place I can buy it in Idaho is about an hour away. The quality from iHerb is always fresh.

Snazzyasak9
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I used this in my Tofu Ginger Soup, which has zucchini, butternut squash, green onions and this wonderful seasoning. My son in law was telling me it smells like a 5 star restaurant and makes him very hungry. That’s why this product is called Magic because it literally makes your food become so appetizing!!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Another product that surprised me. I was sceptical on the taste, but after the first use in my vegetarian lasagna, I became a fan. This mix has an unusual after-taste that is really pleasant. When you smell it, it doesn't smell particularly great, and smells like most herb mixes, but there's something in this mix that has a great after taste. Now I added to almost anything, especially when creating a dish that I don't quite know what to add, and remember that I have Spike, and boom my dish tastes great. I love this blend!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It taste great! I really like it with my eggs mainly. You can use it for anything really. I do wish it doesn't have a lot of salt though. I would have rather added my own salt. But it's overall great and easy to use where I don't need to reach to other spices.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

One of my family's favorite seasonings from the US... I missed it when we moved to Switzerland, and am so glad to be able to find it in Switzerland now, thanks to iherb!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 use it on chicken beef and vegetables

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great seasoning. reminds me a little of Mrs. Dash seasoning, only this is a small sized glass bottle. the celery flavor is a bit strong, not that I mind at all

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Nothing says flavor like Spike! I've successfully used it on popcorn, steaks, roast veggies, fish sticks, ice cream, my cats, and to repel burglars!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

happy to find this product on iherb again. hoping you would also sell it in larger amounts.

Posted on May 31, 2022

delicious u can mix it with every thing u need just imagination 😋