AU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These are freaking amazing. I only just made them today so I can't say if it's changed my supply but they are easily the best tasting cookies out there. I've had to force myself to not eat them all in one sitting. They're very chocolatey and more-ish. I'm already putting in an order for another few packets! It's super quick and easy to make - I might try it with coconut oil instead of butter next time (though the butter was delicious!). I roll them into golf-ball sized balls and pop them on an oven tray and baked it at 180 celsius for 12 mins. They don't spread very much so the cookies stay nice and thick. Each batch yields around 20 smallish cookies (a bit over 2 inches across) so the price is excellent (I've bought similar sized cookies from other breast-milk cookie companies and they're the same price for half the amount). It's super quick and easy to make - I might try it with coconut oil instead of butter next time (though the butter was delicious!).

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is a great product for daily use, the quality of the ingredients are good and the packaging is good as well. The effect was good too.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

I’m never going back! Out of all the products, this is my favorite! These cookies are amazing, I used applesauce instead of eggs and they still taste great! I love how it doesn’t have an over powering brewers yeast taste. Definitely ordering more as Mommy knows Best has personally helped me a lot in my breastfeeding journey.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is second time i order this product, this time around i got to see result faster than before. Great flavor, awesome result.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Tastes so good and it helped increase my milk supply.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Tastes good, not sure about the results but at least it’s tasty.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

So easy to make and are SO yummy. I literally eat the batter while the oven is warming up. Once made, they are so fluffy, moist, and delicious. They help me maintain my supply!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Useful and yummy!

7eb92695-0667-4bae-8318-af902cb771b1
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Delicious and easy and quick to make