AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Delicious scent and high quality oil

I am used to the tiare flower smell oil but I purchased this coconut one this time. It smells divine and my husband loves it too! We use it all over the body and face after sun exposure and it is very moisturizing. We also use it on hair and as a massage oil.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

The scent of this oil is amazing, that’s why I can’t get enough of it. My skin is grateful, because I use it a lot, especially in winter and summer. It’s to greasy for my hair, but sometimes I use this oil as a mask overnight. Good price for the quality!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Smells absolutely amazing. Fresh Juicy Coconut scent and sweet chocolate coco. omg. this is my favorite. I need this in a gallon size ♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I switch this up with the sandalwood one and love the mix of smells. It is high quality oil and can be used everywhere e.g. hair, body, nails.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Husband loves tanning and as for now it’s one of the best oil for beach to have deep brown skin color. Gives nice smell, from all variety coconut and vanilla are the best

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I’ve used this product since initially purchasing it in Tahiti. It’s a natural oil that glides on post shower. I absolutely love it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It smell so good i recive it fast ! Individu allô packed ! Amazing stuff exotic

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

smells so good, i put some every time i shave and it helps make my skin look soft.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I use with it for intimate use, for body and massage. An excellent preparation I highly recommend doing well.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Absolutely wonderful in hair and on skin. I use this 1-2 days before washing my hair and it looks and smells divine.