AUD

Biotin 5mg

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking this product for a week and noticed that biotin reduces my hair loss. It also increases my nail strength. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The wrong with this item is the size of capsules. It contains 400-500mg rice flour. Four stars from me.

Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

Not too bad

Posted by Trinity on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used NOW's Biotin 5,000 before this one and I kind of liked the results better - both the strength and the growth of my hair. I also find that these pills are quite big. This product doesn't contain magnesium sterarate, but it has too much rice flour. I'm trying to avoid starches as they help bad bacteria grow and have reduced greatly rice in my menu although I love it. Apart from that, my hair is thicker and my eyelashes harder when I touch them. My normal hair is very soft, so this gives it some strength. ___________UPDATE: I started using another product, but my eyelashes became soft again and I don't see my hair as strong as when I used this product or NOW's Biotin 5000. So, this is a good product. Just I would like to see it without any fillers and because of the rice flour - 4 stars. I started taking it with OptiMSM 1000 and the result is much better.

vitamin h

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Save your hair with Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1821319 on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

Great product and reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2332405 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my hair and nails growing fast. Wont irritate stomach.

Works for me!

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a month or two now, and it's working really well so far! Strange as it may seem, I started seeing effects as soon as 3 weeks of use. I only take a capsule every other day, because I think 5000mg daily might be too much for me. I used to have extremely thick hair when I was younger, and my hair has been thinning a bit over the years. The hair on my head definitely became thicker and stronger! The old 'heavy' feeling when I'm washing my hair and tipping my head back has returned! I have to mention that hair EVERYWHERE on your body might get thicker and grow more quickly, as it has been the case for me. However, I don't feel that the hair on my head has been growing more quickly- part of the reason I started taking this biotin was to grow out my current hairstyle quickly, because I want my hair long again. The only 'con' about the supplement is that I have not observed any significant effects on my nails. They may be a bit glossier and perhaps less brittle, but they are not growing more rapidly as some users of biotin have observed. Check for any negative effects on your skin too, since there have been cases of acne breakouts in some people, especially with this kind of dose. I have not experienced this myself. All in all, I like MRM Biotin 5mg and I will continue taking it!

Not sure about rice flour filling

Posted by Reviewer1983543 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the biotin in this was ok but I didn't like the rice flour filling.

Helps Nails

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, needed the higher dosage in one convenient capsule form. Easy to swallow and have no problems in digestive system or skin breakouts. Should last 1 1/2 to 2 months depending on how many I take a day. Hoping it helps hair growth eventually since I did the "Big Chop".

1 2 3 4