Mushroom Science and Himalaya USA Bitter Melon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a diabetic, who quit taking medications 7 years ago, I ordered these two products along with other products for diabetics. I also follow the Blood Type diet and shouldn't use bitter melon, but I figured to give it try anyway. Well, as it turns out I couldn't tolerate the bitter melon, but I seem to be doing find with the Mushroom Science. I found out I was diabetic in 1998 and I am doing well at 70 years of age. I work full time, keep busy, have no arthritis and sleep soundly for 7-8 hours. I seldom go out to dinner, Do my own cooking and stay away from genetically engineered food. I stay away from doctors,too, since most of them are in the pockets of the pharmecuetical industry.

Great mushroom product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the great cancer killing mushroom, if you listen to all the experts. I normally get this mushroom in my 5 mushroom blend from Mushroom science. A must for anyone dealing with immune system problems.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Mushroom,Agaricus Blazei increases my mom's immune system. My mother she is 73 years old and diagnosed with lung cancer for 3 years. After using this Agaricus Blazei daily up to 7 caps, amazingly, she is actually getting better and her cancer is now well controlled. Thanks to you, Mushroom Science, Agaricus Blazei.

Fights Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the top mushroom for fighting cancer. Also known as 'Cogumelo do Sol' as it grows in Brazil. Mushroom Science makes excellent formulas.

Part of anti-cancer battle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We're under the direction of a quantum biofeedback specialist who recommended this. So far, we've seen amazing results in the two months he's been using this and other Mushroom Science products. Made in the USA, you can't beat that!

Works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Boosted my white blood count by from 3.6 (which is below average) to 4.8 within a months period of time... I used higher than the recommended dosage but urge that caution is used and the proper research is conducted if you plan on taking more than what is recommended.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Agaricus Blazei from Swanson and it made my tounge yellow and made me feel sick, probably do to pesticides. The Mushroom Science Agaricus is pure and effective, I would recommend the Mushroom Science brand for any mushroom supplement.

Good product and source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product recommended by a sister ovarian cancer patient to improve survival/increase remission time/ minimize chemo side effects. It is commonly used in Japan for these purposes. We had a question about agaritine content from this source but manufacturer quickly responded to our email and reassured us that it was not a problem due to their processing method.

Agaricus Blazei

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for fast delivery, for great professionalism!

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little expensive, but probably the best quality Agaricus offered by iherb.