AU

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Ok this is the Most amazing mushroom supplement. I really dig all my mushroom supplements. the price seems a little hefty but the initial outlay is nothing in comparison to the health rewards and a bottle will last 3-4 months easily. I take 1drop per 10 kg of weight. So I got about 5-6 months from one bottle. I use other mushrooms so I only took once a day. But the noticeable changes to my skin, body, stress response, mental health and general wellness I cannot put into words. I went form being sick every other week with whatever bug was going and leading to infections to nothing but healthy and happy. I absolutely love this product. Well worth the money. I herb provides the best value and awesome shipping so quick to get to Aus! So happy with this product. Will always be a return buyer of this! 100% recommend, wish I found it sooner!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Helps on so many levels! Taste is also non alcoholic which is pleasant.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I was suggested by the vet to buy maitake for my 16-year dog who got melanoma. She took this everyday for over a month. She passed away recently. But this product did prolong her life.

alissavi
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Tried it for supporting my immune responses. Still haven't noticed any changes. I will update my review after a considerably longer time of use.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Better immune system after taking for 2 bottles

Posted on May 28, 2022

One of my favourite mushroom supplements. Love the taste.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is great! I will definately buy it again:)

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Easier to take compared to capsules if you want to take high strength maitake extract

Posted on May 5, 2021

This is for my brain tumour - and I'm buying more. Delicious too!

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

Same as the caps, but it is easier to be absorbed. Hope it can help my monther.