Disappointment

Posted by burdypie on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read glowing reviews on this and bought based on them. But it does nothing for my skin, disappears and nil coverage, dragging to apply. Not even useable as a concealer, very sorry to report as all iherb's products I've used have been fabulous.

MyCheele

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MyCheele products are the best. I have tried many. Anything that I bought at the mall made my face break out. These products work for me and all of my friends that use it in the Sweet Adelines Chorus Love it as well.

Great Cream Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great cream foundation! It provided great coverage, even over my acne scars. The product goes on smooth and smells WONDEFUL! The coverage lasts all day and I would recommend for Normal to Dry skin types. For those with oiler skins you may want to apply a little loose powder to tone down the "shimmer" that's in this product! Great buy!

Not bad, just a little too dark for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to stop using chemicals on my face so this foundation seemed like a good replacement. The colour I purchased is a little dark for my skin tone so it is not ideal at the moment. Next time I will get the shade down from this one. It's a little different from the chemical foundations out there in that it gives a lighter cover, it will even out your skin tone but freckles etc will still show but this doesn't bother me. It stays on for a long time, so that is great and it smells divine. I'm giving it 3 stars just because the shade is too dark for me.

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little hard to put on but nice colour.

Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't smell fresh to me. I'm not in love with it.