AU

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Super product for alluminium detox

Finally this was available again. This German product is superb. It not only gives you a good amount of silica, but the main reason to take is for aluminium detox. It gelates heavy metals. It is not the best taste but is versatile. Can be used on stings and around wounds as well. For silica purpose only I would take bamboo stem. You have to take away from other supplements otherwise this is so potent it will absorb these nutrients as well. Good for stomach and colon ulcers.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Silicea Balsam is one of the best products for hair, nails, bones, teeth, skin, and many more.... it has the texture of a gel which can be a bit tricky in the beginning but it is fine after you get used to it. It has no taste at all. Your skin becomes soflt and silky. I love kove love this product!!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I think the liquid silica is the way to go. It is hard to figure out which liquid is the best though. I think this is the one. It definitely helps with hair and nails. I'm surprised more people don't know how helpful Silica is. This is the most expensive one so hopefully it is the best.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This product is made in Germany and it's simply the BEST on the market. It's more easily absorbed than most other forms of silica and is especially helpful for those with various deficiencies and older people, who are less able to assorb the typical forms of silica supplementation offered by most doctors or alternative providers. This product was recommended to me by an alternative provider with over 40 years of experience, and who has spent her life studying how the body heals and how best to assist that process.

Liquid version makes it great for those who can't swallow pills. Taste and texture is not fantastic but this product works! I've been take it for years now and it doesn't disappoint.

d929751a-589c-4411-bb89-01bacb1d2d94
7660f480-6994-4fe9-bc57-6d5f20896393
ba0dccdf-f3c8-45b1-bb7e-3b290e29dd28
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I was sceptical to buy this or not as it was costly ( once you opened , you can store a month ) for me , I like taking time encreasing dose or lowering depends on tolerance. I have some Kidney issue so I take day after day . My result after a week : My hair looks healthy , supple shall I say , nail increase in strength, Skin looks like I had facial yesterday 😍. I use cup of the bottle as a measuring dose . I did read some research that overdose can cause kidney, let say Discomfort , as it utilise by kidney, I go neutral . would I buy again Yes . Although I did started also taking Vega brand protein , vitamin C California, Collagen powder , and moringa 😅. All that in 1 shake .

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good quality and ingredients are suitable for vegans to take. Very good for health of our bones and tissues, hair and nails. Been taking this products for years. Good source of calcium.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Very well made and useful for the hair - I noticed improvements in one week - less breakage. It needs to be kept in the fridge and used within 4 weeks so it is important to be consistent. :)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have used this product off and on over the years. It really works for hair, skin and nails. True to what it's for.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I think we need to use this long term to see actual results. Longer gaps cause skin, nails and hair to go back to being weaker