AU

Paubelle
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Ive been looking for planet care friendly pads and this is the one! It is perfume free and scent free, organic. Very comfortable. Smells clean. Quality os excellent. The package is good as the product is individually wrapped. Light free feeling while wearing this. Like this product as I can benefit without worrying about the plastic which can harm our planet

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The Pads feel pleasant and are packaged very well and can be used comfortably as frequently as needed. The pads are in good quality and cost effective for the size of the package. The pads are without scent or smell and work perfectly for my personal care routine during a period.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I want to used organic to avoid future side effects from synthetics. This is really great because it makes me feel comfortable. It is soft and not as warm as the synthetic and I am not having rashes on it. It is natural and odorless. It stick well so I will not be worry that it will not be on place. The absorption is superb and it holds my heavy menstruational period.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this brand is my regular pads. I super loved tjis product because it is breathable and does not irritate my skin causing rashes or redness. It is comfortable because it absorbs well and it sticks well so it is not moving or twisting. Great thing is , it is compostable so I am also helping the earth.

Posted on May 30, 2022

These pads are very good and comfortable, they neutralize odors. They are scent free. I love the quality because they’re madre from organic cotton. I found this size perfect for me, I will keep using them. Definitely, the store’s ones didn’t help me as these are doing. The package is good, I wish it comes with more pads. I recommend these pads a 100%. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this brand,i am using all their line.it’s organic and the most important plastic free and chlorine free,it’s without scent because it doesn’t contain any perfume ,those things i was searching for in a menstruation pad and i am really happy,i can never imagine going back to the market version products.the quality it’s amazing ,and makes me feel comfy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Good and high quality cotton and so soft and I feel the difference when I use this type of pads that there is no smell in my personal preference I prefer the pad to with no scent which is not irritated my sensitive parts the size of the pads really good with great packaging.