AU

Posted on May 21, 2022
It’s amazing

It boosts my energy, I feel very focused for 2-3 hours, afterwards it starts declining. But no jitters, or side effects on my side. Recommend natural focus booster. Probably better not to take coffee during this time, unless you have low blood pressure and you want extra edge :-) Please like this review if you liked it 👍

2030a531-ca25-4582-a47e-0b109b79e397
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

If you haven't tried Guarana.... it's a game changer. I've been using it to supplement my other vitamins for about 2 years and within a week, the contribution towards not only my energy levels but my overall optimism and positivity is 100% spot on. This might sound odd, but it seriously helped change my positive space of mind. When I saw the opportunity to change brand to Natrol from my other one, I was worried the quality would be different - regardless of price. I thought I would try one. Well, without even thinking about it I noticed a difference. PLUS, I was taking less mg's than I was previously. I'm grabbing this one from now on!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I'm not a morning bird, so guarana helps me not only to wake up but to get concentrated on my mental work. My mood rises in maximum 30 minutes after taking one capsule. If I need more energy to communicate with clients, I take 2 capsules. Coffee doesn't have such a positive effect on me. Moreover, my blood pressure jumps up after coffee, but is ok after guarana.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Very good product, I recommend it to everyone, I will order again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Take this daily as i dont drink coffee and job is very long

Posted on May 21, 2022

These are a great and natural wat for your morning energy. I love Guarana.