Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Melatonin + 5-HTP, Advanced Sleep, 60 Bi-Layer Tablets - iHerb
AU

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

For a long time I did not believe in natural alternatives. I cannot sleep without a sleeping pill. I have tried all sorts of sleep aids, but have finally settled on this one. It has provided the best quality sleep that I have had since I quit drinking (2 years sober!) Unlike regular sleeping pills, you don't suddenly get hit by a wall of drowsiness then wake up the next morning feeling like crap. I start getting tired, I go to bed and wake up feeling pretty good... not great, but better than when using other sleeping pills. I love these so much that I bought 4 bottles (clearly I am committed).

38efdaf4-47cd-46f3-9d40-ac40cd88f8c7
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

works for me on the 1st day. It took an 1 hour to make me sleepy. But on the 2nd and so on it took longer, up to 3-4 hours. But definitely works to make me sleepy,better than stay awake until morning. So I usually take it earlier like 2hours before go to bed. I like how it not makes you feels groggy in the morning like having a hangover. You just awake like usual. I will continue to take this.

53768ebd-ad74-470c-8051-6ff9482bb629
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is a great supplement get to sleep fast and stay asleep. I have taken a high quality 5-HTP before and the greatest benefit is getting to sleep fast. I also have taken melatonin alone which was fine as well but seemed like it took longer to take effect. Having the supplement that uses both ingredients together in the right dosage amounts is the perfect combination. The size of the pill is easy to swallow with out any unpleasant taste.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have tried a few types of melatonin. But exactly this one works very well. 20-30 min before i go to bed and I fall in a sleep till early morning. during the day feel relaxed, but not sleepy. by the late evening naturally feel that it is time for bed. so I am very glad I made a choice to get this melatonin.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Due to difficulties, in sleep quality and duration of restful sleep (mainly because of ADHD, brain injury during birth, and Sleep Apnoea), this non-pharmacutical, is more helpful, in gently moving my brain into sleep mode. Far better than common drug alternatives, which negatively affect daytime awareness. Restful, deeper sleep phase, lasts longer, when using this product. The ingredient combination, is more effective, compared to similar treatments, and Pharmaceutical alternatives.

iYamsi
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Is really good product. I have tried prescription meds for sleeping and after couple of times they didn't work anymore, I have not used this tablets so often but they're working and help me get sleep sooner than usual. I would buy them again. Tablets are not so big and it only takes one to have the right effect.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I really love this melatonin cause it doesn’t make me feel like my head is heavy in the morning and drowsy, it helped me a lot with my a Insomnia And also as an ADHD person it helped with my racing thoughts before sleeping and it’s just amazing how Calmly you sleep and rest , will purchase again definitely 🥹🙏🏼

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I finally get a good night's rest thanks to this product. It is a quality product and the benefits are outstanding. HTP + Melatonin are the perfect ingredients together. 1 tablet dosage each night is all you need. The size of the bottle fits in my bag. There is no after-taste.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

i am very pleased with my purchase of Melatonin advanced Sleep. it gets me to sleep and when i take one in noght, i am back to sleep in no time. its great

239c2dca-f533-4604-99b9-fb8859b3655d
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product helps with sleep. I take it around 30 minutes before bedtime and can fell it take affect, usually within that time. Usually I would wake up after 3 hours, this helps me sleep 5+ hours.