AU

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is something I need to keep me mobile. Normally I use one of the brands but they where out of stock so I am giving this one a try and so far so good. I have not seen this one before, maybe it is new one but it works and that is the point.

The dose seems right and has improved the arthritic pain in my knee, and finger joints, which is the whole point. I like the quality because I don’t like supplements laced with toxic bulking and flowing agents like talc, magnesium stearate and stearin acid. Good packaging, easy to swallow pills, even without water.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I'm only on my first bottle of Celadrin and notice a little bit better movement of my joints ie they don't seem to be as stiff as they usually are. I will give this product a fair trial and am hoping my joint health will continue to improve.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I have tried most things to relieve my hip pain. After trying the Celadrin oil I have noticed a marked improvement. Seems to be of good quality. Will carry on with this product to see the long term affect on my hip.-Ken

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have been taking Celadrin for joint relief, no other product came close to the improvement by Celadrin. This is a great product that delivers top quality, highly recommend.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The Quality of the IHerb products are very good and very reasonable for me and my extended family. This product works so well for my joints.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I've been using Celadrin Joint Health Softgel Caps for more than a decade by Natural Factors and I'm extremely pleased with the quality of this product. Plus, iHerb is the least expensive provider of this product I've found! Added benefit...

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Using these, after carefully reading many reviews, to help to manage hip osteoarthritis pain and stiffness in the leg. Taking other things with this (Rosehip powder, UC 11), but do feel that this is making a positive difference.

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I have RA and after a few days of taking Celadrin, to my surprise, I've noticed less irritation and pain in my knees. Stumbled on this by accident and so glad I did! Great product that has helped! The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that you need to take 3 softgels at a time, would be great to just take 1 since I take other vitamins and supplements. I do suggest taking it with glucosamine.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Awesome…very good. I recommend it. Excellent for heart health!