AU

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

We have tried almost all kind of this product! Kids live this berry one most! And i do too ! It is chewable tablet with good taste. If your kid only dont like little sour taste they might not wanna take it . It is 500 mg vitamin c each chewable tablet. It is a perfect dosage. Kids take it dailys all season for their immunity since covid has started

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are so much better than the previous bulky non-chewable Vitamin C pills I had been taking which usually got stuck in my throat! I find these Natural Factor pills so easy to chew and tasty. I take 8 different pills each morning and I take this Vitamin C pill last so that it can "chase" the other 7 pills to clear out my throat. I like the mixed berry flor and will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I started using this chewable C when the acerola brand that i liked was no longer available. everybody was buying up all the vit C. then i remembered this brand. i know chewable C is hokey; like feeding candy to a baby, but it tastes good and it's a nice treat with my tea ; )

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I miss read this product I thought it had those berries in it but it’s flavoring kind of taste a little gross but I’m going to see if my teenager will take them anyway I mean it’s a good company so I’m assuming that it’s a good product it just kind of doesn’t taste very good

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These taste great and contain no sugar alcohols, artificial sweeteners or stevia/monk fruit which is great. However I would prefer that they contained glucose or more whole sugar rather than pure fructose which is inflammatory. The dosage is good and they are a very reasonable price. They are made in Canada which is fantastic. Also they come in numerous different flavors and contain added bioflavonoids, rosehips and rutin which is great.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I believe the product is doing it's job. Would like it better if the added sugar was less. I also think that one 500 mgs suggested usage per day is not enough for me. Chewable tabs are so convenient ~ I have almost always the non-chews, and hope I made the right choice in that regard. Not sure who would take the empty container for recycling, but I'm very glad that it is recyclable. That's really important to me.

Posted on May 14, 2022

One of the best products on the market! High-quality ingredients. Tastes delicious & easy to chew. A great value! I will buy over and over again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Even though there is some sugar added to these, they are far less sweet and much tangier than other brands, which I have found far too sweet. Recommended.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These Natural Factors Vitamin C wafers, are one of my two favourite chewable Vitamin C Wafers. My other favourite – being Solgar Chewable Vitamin C Natural Cran-Raspberry. If you love the taste of berries, these are hands-down, the two best tasting chewable Vitamin C Wafers you can get.