AU

TD
Posted on Oct 12, 2021
Good ingredient, value for money and it works!

I bought this product because it contains a good source of ingredients such as Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Pumpkin Seed oil, Fatty Acids and Sterols. The ingredient is highly beneficial for your prostate, improves hair growth, and more. BENEFITS: I dont have the urgency to frequently urinate as often and able to hold well too!! I noticed that my hair grows a lot faster and thicker as well.. although I also used sebamed hairloss shampoo too (2 times per week). I honestly think - this is worth giving a try.. based on my research and many products that I've tried, so far this is satisfactory!! plus its value for money.. :) I hope this review helps!.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

got this for my dad, he has been taking it for years for his prostate health. he takes it in the evening and it helps him not have to get up in the middle of the night. lycopene also helps with mens health and he seems to enjoy taking it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I've been taken Saw Palmetto to lower my testosterone level. I just started taking this supplement so in 6 months, I will have the lab work redone and will have a better idea if the Saw Palmetto is helping. I don't have any issues or side effects while taking it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My regular brand of saw palmetto became unavailable during the pandemic, so I switched to these, and they have worked fine, too. I trust the Natural Factors brand because they are made in Canada and I think subject to more stringent rules than in the U.S.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This product is excellent. I have used it and have given recommendation to 3 of my acquaintances who have used it and got excellent results

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

There are many supplements that may help the prostate but it's unlikely one can take them all. Some products try to offer a lot with increased cap size or dosage. This product focuses on just two in a good-sized once-daily form that matches my needs.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This good quality product improved my BPH symptoms somewhat. Had to stop taking solid supplements for BPH due to stomach ulcers. Now take liquid tinctures for BPH symptoms. Much easier on my stomach.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

Maybe I need more time but I’ve been taking it for a month and didn’t see any drastic changes yet, I guess it takes more time to actually tell, overall - normal effect.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great product 👌 One capsule daily. Definitely helps strengthen & grow hair and nails.