AU

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I always work extremely hard on getting rid of my belly - sit up, ab roller, pushup , plank and none has worked for me. After taking the Liver Health Formula, I repeat my similar routines working on my abs I started to see amazing results. I will reorder my Liver Health Formula for the next 5 months Go for it guys - it really works

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I have been taking theses for over two weeks. I have a fatty liver. I feel much like I have much more energy since I have started taking there. Will know better after two months when I have some liver function blood tests. But so far I recommend this Liver Health Formula by Natural Factors!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

We've been using these liver health formula for quite some time and love them! I know we could possibly get something similar here in Australia, but I believe in and trust the iHerb products 100%.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The ingredients are very good for liver health, also I have bought natural factors before and confident their product are good quality and can offer the benefit they are intended for.

this is my first time to purchase supplement for liver, since I am consuming too much protein therefore liver may needs to get Maintenance cycle to help to maintain function in proper way

SylvaniA
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Oh, wow! Now, this is what I call a good liver supplement. This great synergistic complex made so much difference in my day that I was quick to order another and another bottle. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great product, I have noticed a difference in my overall health and energy. I did start taking it three times daily for the first week or so but found I had quite a bit of fatigue and headaches so dropped it back to twice daily. Would recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Taking two tablets daily to improve my liver. Too much covid alcohol 🙄 No taste easy to swallow Little but cheaper than buying locally and more convenient getting them delivered.

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It's well worth it. My energy began to rise after six days. The tablets are a fair size, easy to take, and arrived swiftly and in good condition. After around 3 weeks, I noticed that my nails were growing significantly quicker than they had been previously, and I mean during the preceding year. It's well worth the money.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Not sure if other people experienced this too, but taking this gives me stomach issues. It's a good formula so will give it a try for another week and see if it improves.