AU

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love, love, love this Wild Salmon Oil in the capsules. Unlike Salmon Oil liquid with starts deteriorating when opened, the capsules stay fresh and can be used for longer periods of time. Both my cat (Tater Tot) and I are extremely satisfied with our purchase. We will definitely be buying these again. I’ve uploaded a picture of Tater Tot (my cat) smiling.

098f37a9-6c81-4edc-a1eb-7295b16ef4fd
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I used to take Solgar and Country Life but these are even better as they claim to use wild fish’s fat. Also they’ve got vitamin E that helps to digest omega 3 and no extra ingredients. It’s true that you should read the contents before buying (someone complained that you get less healthy fats than claimed) as it tells more about actual fats but this one fits me very well! Now my whole family takes it as well

c9964178-e854-4156-8b1c-bbde64a6de8c
c8c9c9df-a9cf-439c-80ad-54f2a1cc26fc
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great product and it is better to take fish oil from wild salmon compared to other fish as it is a healthier choice than farmed salmon, which has been found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. This is a good choice to add Omega 3 to your diet because it comes from Wild Alaska Salmon and not the harmful farmed fish. Good quality product and no fishy aftertaste. The soft gels are big but easy to swallow. Highly recommended.

0ef7f7f0-b3c9-4902-8121-8f8a39b433c1

Terrific product with so many health benefits. My brother sent me my first bottle after I was diagnosed with glaucoma; he read that taking high-quality Alaskan salmon oil can help. I was re-tested after taking these for 4 months. No glaucoma. Results may not be the same for everyone, but in my case they were miraculous!! I take them daily now. (1 year later)

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a wonderful fish oil supplement. No aftertaste. I like it because it’s Wild caught salmon. I take two a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. Helps me wake up more refreshed. I’ve tried other salmon oil products but I like this one the most. Seems to be very good quality.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

75c7144e-46b7-4ea8-9a2d-f9af859a9851
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good quality, other ingredients is only - softgel and natural vitamin E. Not the first time I buy this salmon oil. It is good to alternate : fish oil with omega 3 - linseed oil. Wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ration of EPA to DHA. This product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards set forth by the Canadian government and the Council for Responsible Nutrition for environmental pollutants such as heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, PCBs and other harmful compounds.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality, great for the price. Looks different then other brands I’ve tried before, it’s darker and fish smell is stronger. Which is a good sign for me, I want to be sure that I’m taking exactly what I’ve paid for. I’m always buying all my vitamins from Iherb. Always fast delivery and good quality.