they help keep the common colds away.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

they help keep the common colds away. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Old Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using a time - release Vit C for years. I rarely get colds or "flu". Plus its so good for bladder health, as it makes urine more acidic - thereby making the environment unfriendly for bacteria.

Virus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 10,000 mg. every night and do not get the virus. If I feel like the virus is coming on, I take 10,000 mg. at bed time and next day 1,000 every hour. Feel great. It is also good for the heart

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

vry good n size is more smaller than the one i used to take.

Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed because that I bought this without noticing it had calcium as another ingredient.

Time Release Formula

Posted by MikeMember on May 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've taken Vitamin C for years and always insist on a time-release formula. This product is great year-round!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product at night because I take medications that can't be mixed with the calcium that is in it. However it works well

Jen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pill is a little hard to swallow so will go with a powder next time.

Good to have slow release Vit C

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the slow release of this so I get a more steady absorption and don't waste the product. I don't like chewables unless I have a sore throat and when I want to megadose to get over a cold I buy a bottle and eat them like candy until they're gone. This however, is my everyday vitamin c and I really think it gives me the antioxidant and immune boost I need for day to day protection. I stand by vitamin C as the natural cure all when trying to prevent colds and beefing up on them if you do happen to get one. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.***

Excellent!!!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am more than happy with this product as the tablets do not disturb my somewhat delicate stomach even when I take on an empty stomach. I had a cold and fever and after taking one tablet my temperature dropped to normal within one hour and remained normal until the next day. I was quite impressed!