AU

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this one because I want to know what the difference between this goat milk body wash and another one which is cheaper. So...I don't feel any differences. Same texture (white, creamy), same foam (reach), similar aroma composition and scent, similar package and size. Both are great. Give good moisture.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My skin is super dry but this body wash doesn’t make it drier. I don’t think it moisturizes it, but it is very silky like it claims to be and makes my skin feel smooth after using it. Though the bottle says it has a sweet floral fragrance I was a bit surprised at the scent when I used it. I feel like since it’s a Shea butter formula it should have more of an earthy Shea/cocoa butter scent but it has a sweet floral scent (obviously), I just didn’t expect it to smell as “girly”. I thought maybe it would smell a bit herbal. It’s actually quite a dainty scent though I do like it. It has a feminine quality to it and it’s a nice experience for me. The bottle size is very good for the price you pay and it’s pretty too. I like the minimal design it looks good on the shower shelf. I would definitely repurchase and I recommend it

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I did not enjoy using this body wash. It reminded me of laundry detergent. This felt too drying to the skin. The scent was not great. It lathered very well. I would not repurchase.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Great packaging and the amount lasts you a good while. Creamy and soft.

Posted on May 22, 2022

love love love this product give you nice smooth skin ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love it so much. Nice smell

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is floral. Maybe I was the only one who thought it was close to the avocado scent of the popular hair conditioner ... I felt it weakened. It foams well and is comfortable to use. I think that it is not suitable for those who like smoothness when washed off, but I did not think that slimy (because it is highly moisturizing) remains to that extent. My lower limbs and arms do not get dry after taking a bath, and I want to use it even in the hot season.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Because the expiration date is approaching, I was able to purchase it at a very good price. The scent is gentle and the foaming is just right and it feels good. The dry skin with daily sunscreen feels moist at once. I'm glad I bought it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The visuals are cute. It arrived without leaking because it had an inner lid. I bought it because it was cheap, but I have the impression that if there is no discount, there will be no repeats.