Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist, 5.24 fl oz (155 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I use it for myself and for my children in anytime we have any issue on our skin and we need SOS. I take it with me ti everywhere ! Tip for summer- keep it cold it’s fantastic! The smell is very good like perfume!

28604b99-6aa8-46d2-94a1-8ca81d9fe4b6
f36a00dd-15a4-44c8-aa01-ce8ce397894c
f72ab672-7656-4a6f-aeba-bacd7e5e61f2
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I absolutely recommend this mist. It’s amazing and very effective. Has a refreshing smell and moisturizes well. I use it for my body more than face but works well for both. Already planning on ordering more.

06b0ff21-e0dc-4e55-9fc3-da5bde89478b
c4d1f53c-b513-4926-ab2c-d668201bfbb4
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I like the size and the spray function package of this product. I personally like that I can spray on my back easily. I use this every day after shower. It feels good that my whole body is moisture. It is good to prevent dry skin and it is already my routine care.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

One of my all-time favourite products I found on iHerb; I hate it when my feet and hands are dry and often use this mist before bed, sometimes alone and sometimes to prep the skin for a heavy moisturiser. In the summertime I also use it on my entire body as a light alternative to lotion. It will not help severe dry skin, but great for regular skin. The smell is very mild and it works for sensitive skin (at least for me). I've purchased this item several times and will continue doing so.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I actually bought this product to use as a finishing spray after I apply my makeup. It works really well to take down the powdery finish and has a really pleasant scent. I have sensitive skin and this has not caused any irritation, despite containing fragrance, and feels really refreshing on the skin!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It’s one of those mists where everything is pleasant! From the smell to the sensation it leaves on your skin, this product is very nice to use! It bring back that shine you lack after powdering your makeup, or just adds the moisture you need when you’re taking a bit of sun by the beach. Even in winter, it helps to revive your dry skin in between your creaming! I repurchased this many times!

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

It's very gentle and moisturizing. I have sensitive skin but I didn't get any skin irritation. I spray the product on my face several times in the morning and evening after using the toner. It has a pleasant aloe vera scent that is not too strong. It doesn't stick and is quickly absorbed. It doesn't dry out the skin. I absolutely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I enjoy the scent/smell of this aloe mist. It is refreshing and I also like the mist composition. I am using it in my haircare routine and it makes it easy to spray on my hair and I think it helps add moisture. I think the quality is good and the sprayer works great.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is my first time trying. So far, I feel that its cooling in the face. Not sticky too. Delivered within 1 week which is ok.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice