Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel, 10.56 fl oz (300 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I love the aloe Vera gel I’ve been using it for a year now !! Get it y’all it’s worth it and you can use it in many useful ways you won’t be disappointed!! Also the tub is really hugee it will last for forever!! Which makes the product’s price very very convenient. Like my comment if it helped you out girll!

deeb12b5-d87c-4e15-a1e4-e04dfe317b87
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

It smells delicious and the skin feels great after it! Also, the size is huge, so great value for the money. Not sure though how Aloe Vera can be not bitter (yes, I licked it!), but I hope with the modern technology it is possible to remove the bitterness from Aloe, still keeping it natural Aloe.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This stuff is amazing! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it at all. Also, I hate how most aloe vera gels leave your skin feeling sticky and tacky afterwards, this one doesn't do that at all! It dries completely smooth and leaves your skin feeling cool,calm and refreshed! At night after I wash off all my makeup and I am applying my skin care routine, I always make sure I finish by putting some of this all over my face. My skin has never looked better! I LOVE it!!!

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love it. I use Aloe vera gel not only during summer as aftersun but all through the year. It moisturizes very well, may be used for the whole body and face too. The smell is very light and there is no stickiness after drying. I like it consists of 92% of aloe vera. The volume is huge. And the price is much smaller than in my local healthshop.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

LOVE THIS. I used it to shave my face and as a hydrating mask. It isn’t sticky or annoying. But if you are looking for a fragrance free product I advice you to stay away from this one. It have a nice smell and the size can last you months.

Posted on May 23, 2022

My favorite moisturizing gel for summer! Very nice smell of aloe. Good composition, big size volume. I have enough for six months. I have bought this product 2 times already and am always very satisfied. The skin is very care. I apply both on the body and on the face. My husband also really likes it.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

i use it in every thing i guess . i love it after laser and after sun . and befor shaving and after it . and as a daily moistrizer but i add 2 dots of any oil fragrance i like and its good to use . and i style my hair with it and my sons hair . and put it to hair and face masks and it works grear with all 😍😍

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I hope this will be back here in iherb! for only here i consider my purchases as legit! Anyhow, this product's effect is incomparable! My day and night routine MUST! aside from the soothing effect, and light smell, it compliments my bb cream (Garnier) when used as a primer. 300ml size tub lasted for 4 months; used twice daily.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My go-to aloe product for deep hydration. It's refreshing to the touch and feels light on the skin. I sometimes use it as a facial moisturizer prior to my makeup routine, or just as a quick relaxing gel to care for dry spots of skin. Light aloe smell and good quality.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It has a very relaxing and refreshing smell but it really helps and has noticeable benefits with skin care and acne and redness. i routinely and frequently use it and it's package is really nice. it's composition is perfect it's not sticky at all and the package is nice as well.