Tasted stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were chewy and not crisp like freeze dried strawberries normally are. Nice taste though and we ate through the packet extremely fast

The bag is broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I open the box, I found a card on the product, the card told me how to complain if the product is broken, and the card covered the hole on the bag. It makes me feel really really disappointed about the service of iherb. Iherb discovered that the bag is broken, and then place the card on the hole. I think they need to replace the product if it's broken, instead of use a card telling me how can I complain.

Bits of Heaven!

Posted by MissLift on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a substitute to dry fruits because it's loaded with sugar, and the freeze-dried Strawberries are just perfect. I add them in my shakes, with yogurt or with my cereals. They are fresh, bright, and crispy. The only cons? It's a bit pricey. If you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

perfect for eating with cereal or in bakery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste and smell.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add these to my oatmeal and my daughter just eats them as a snack. Freeze dried berries are very beneficial and these ones are very good quality. Very pleased and have ordered more. For money off use RUT 46 76 without the spaces.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and yummy. Will buy again.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Much better than fresh strawberries, as I can have just the right amount I need on my yoghurt or cereal, without the problem of the whole punnet going rotten.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect sweet snack but no guilt. Will buy again

Sweet n nice smell strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son likes this snack very much, it's good for toddler snack, healthy and you don't need to worry about. We repeat several packs already