AU

Anwaar
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This is go-to supplement for throat and flu symptoms in our house. Most of my family members used it when they got a flu and it helped them to overcome it quickly. It tastes bitter so I mixed it with water or juice. I like that I can give it to the kids without concern because of its quality and clean ingredients.

9c08ca43-f774-41eb-8830-8d8ade2d739d

I am totally impressed with this olive leaf extract. What I'm going to share is just my opinion. I have terrible sinus problems for years. After doing research and soon discovered that this stuff is good for sinus infections. As I do almost every day because I can't breathe and I know it's because of the inflammation and my sinus cavities. I mixed a concoction of 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan pink sea salt ground up into powder. Mix in a glass with hot water two totally resolved and then I added 3 to 4 drops of this olive leaf extract and flush my sinus cavities out for a couple of days. I know it's the first time that happened that's an inflammation in my sinus cavities shrunk and I was able to breathe. It's like somebody drilled the hole into my sinus cavities and I have very clear sinus airways. I am totally stunned and absolutely amazed how quick this stuff responded to my sinus issues. I'm not a doctor. I'm not giving no medical advice I'm just sharing my experience.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have used this Olive Leave extract for a while now. I find it very effective especially when I get a cold. The quality is good. Even though over time there will be deposits on the walls of the bottle and on the dropper, I did not notice any drop on effectiveness. I love the fact that is alcohol free and that the ingredient list is clean. I take quite a number of plant extracts, so the alcohol intake would be a problem for me. The package is more price convenient, as it comes in 60ml bottles.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Olive leaf extract (ole) is known to be anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial. Best supplement to give relief from sore throat. In my case, a strange wart began to grow on my scalp and lasted for weeks, so I used olive leaf extract a few times and it dried out. My skin healed and is perfectly fine. Thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The olive oil extract is perfect anti-inflammatory oil. Main reason for me to take it - Improved Cardiovascular Health, reduce blood pressure and protect heart. Besides that it has lots of benefits. This leaf extract is very good quality, I take it daily, order it twice from Iherb. Strongly recommend

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Olive Leaf Extract is a staple for me. Although I haven't been diagnosed, each time I would have a MD appt my blood pressure would seem on the high side, while the highest reading being 150s/90s. After some research and buying an automatic bp cuff for home, I am very satisfied. My bp has been in the 120s/70s since taken OLE. I believe taken the extract combined with mild diet change and 30 minutes of exercise daily has been exactly what I needed.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

My family have been using Olive Leaf Extract for about 20 years. The Natures Answer formulation is simple and pure - no unwanted additives like sweeteners. I use it down my throat every time I feel my throat becoming scratchy. Scratchiness goes away within minutes. Have not had a throat infection for years.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I really love olive leaf extract and this is one of my favorite brands. We use it for the first hint of a sore throat. I have given it to several family members with covid and they have fallen in love with it. I love I-Herb!! I try to order every supplement from them. The prices are always fantastic and the free shipping with a $20 order is amazing!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think that this product could offer a lot of beneficial things as it’s great for people with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. The taste is a little bitter or pungent, but it’s not too bad with just a little teeny bit of water. You don’t want to take it with too much water as then you’ll just have to drink more of it. I do wish they improved upon the dropper and the amount of it you have to take per serving (63 drops) is a downfall. Olive leaf extract is great for pain, so I would suggest it to those who want some relief, however I wasn’t on it long enough to notice a huge difference.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Husband been taking olive extract for years to deal with high blood pressure. this was a first time for this brand and it worked well for him