AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

Calms me down much better than valerian root. Doesn't make me sleepy if taken during the day. however does help to have a good sleep when taken at night

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

It works wonders when you can't fall asleep. I fell into a deep sleep after taking a dose. The taste is herby but not too strong. Diluted it in a little water.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I was on an over the counter herb tablet from a pharmacy that contained, amongst 2 other herbs, 2g of passionflower. It was discontinued so tried this. This has a strong tincture smell and texture, wasn't expecting. I believe as this is a mild herb (great it has no side effects), you have to use at least 2g or more for it to work, likely with other things as well like lemon balm. I use it for pmt non sleeping times. Slept better, but not through the night. Using the dosage required, you'd get through a bottle quickly. It is annoying working out the dosage. In my case, I think tablets work better, so I'll try them instead next time.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

this is a good product except the alcohol taints the flavour for me you might like it.., there is a alcohol-free version and tastes great has a nice flavour you will find that on here aswell

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

if i wake up in the middle of the night restless, i take a few droppers-full of this straight into my mouth. the taste is absolutely fine for herbs (most herbs taste horrible) and is almost on the sweet side. it calms me down and helps me rest almost immediately. cant live without this!

Posted on Oct 27, 2020

I have used this product for over three years to help with sleep and also anxiety. I add it to a small amount of water as I don't really like the drops undiluted under the tongue. For sleep, I find it far better than Valerian and many other natural products I have tried and to have my mind finally turned off at night is wonderful. For anxiety, I find this product both centres and relaxes me. Please, i-Herb, never remove this product!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product works wonders at allowing me to sleep much, much better!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Worked well - better then the pills from same firm and better then my tea.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This works better than the capsules for insomnia and to relax tense muscles.