AU

Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Amazing

This product is the only thing I have found to help me sleep. 8 drops in my sleepy time tea st night is like magic.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It's very good composition of these drops. They really help me to sleep. In the morning there is no any head haviness. I'll buy it next time.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This sleep herb blend is very effective for me. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 28, 2014

If I have a lot on my mind or hormonal issues, I often will wake up at 3-4am...and can not get back to sleep for several hours. When I have this by my bed with a glass of water, I reach over in the dark and gulp about 1/4 of the bottle and take a drink of water. I am back to sleep and on with my life usually in 30 minutes. $2.50 is nothing when it compares with not getting back to sleep and feeling like crap the whole next day. Works great for me

Posted on Apr 22, 2017

I've been using this product for a couple of months now, along with a few other extracts that I mix in my nightly "Sleepy Bomb Tea" ;) It really works for me... but I also believe in the power of suggestion and Faith!! I just put faith in the products... I told myself "This conconction WILL WORK for me" "I will have a good night sleep after I drink this" ... . and I do!! It used to take me a while to fall asleep and I used to wake up more than 4 times every night... After I started taking this, I fall asleep pretty quick and I don't wake up at all.... I sleep all throughout the night and I don't wake up Groggy either....... My "Sleepy Bomb Tea" consist of: SLUMBER 20 drops...... 1 "Nighty Night Tea Bag (Brand..Traditional Medicinals, Available through this website as well).......20 Drops of Nature's Answer Chamomille Extract(Alcohol Free) .......10 drops of Linden extract (Low Alcohol). Btw I did lots of research on extracts for Sleep, relaxation and antianxiety which is why I felt that it was safe for me to mix this extracts... But do your own research!! and maybe start with less drops and work your way up.. Everybody's System is different.....I hope this mix could help out someone else.. like it helps me. Good luck!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

sadly did not help at all

Posted on Feb 16, 2015

Pulled a muscle in my back, radiating pain. Started taking Slumber as a muscle relaxer and finally went to bed almost pain free. Woke up GOOD!

Posted on Dec 20, 2016

Bought this as was going travelling long haul around Europe and Asia. Was hoping it would help with inducing sleep/making sleep quality better but to be honest I'm not entirely certain it had much of an impact. Possibly a slight placebo effect in knowing you're taking something for slight.

Posted on Jun 25, 2009

I sleep badly because of ME. This excellent product helps me to calm down my nervous system and helps to get a better rest.