Help

excellent smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to buy Organic Baby Bath Care products for myself because i expect them to be mild, nourishing and good smelling. I wanted to test this one because of the Vanilla Tangerine smell and the good ingredients. I tested the Hugo naturals Sweet Orange and Vanilla Body lotion and was quite disappointed because the smell was not at all Orange or vanilla like. This Body wash on the other hand has an even better smell as i expected, almost like a vanilla mandarin cheesecake. Furthermore it is very mild and also great to use as a shampoo. I would only wish that the smell would last a little longer, so maybe they should also take a Bodylotion with this smell into their Baby care line.

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

Puikus produktas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Labai skanaus kvapo, naturalus prausikliukas, tinka ir ilgesniem plaukuciams :)

good price.. good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Price is very reasonable. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. can't smell any tangerine. not so much bubbles, which is common for organic product. my hair feels clean with minimum entangle, and as a body wash, it is gentle and not drying. will upsize to big bottle. :)

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells sweet and nice, but that's all it's good for actually. My scalp didn't like this shampoo at all, it itches a lot and my hair feels dirty even though I washed it. I use it just as body wash now and it's ok.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I originally selected this product as it received such an excellent rating on www.ewg.org I was however very interested to see if it would work well, as often the more natural products don't always deliver. But I'm very happy to say I love everything about this product - the cost, the smell, the "safety" of it, and the fact that it cleans very well. We also use the Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner, Vanilla Tangerine, and would highly recommend that also. It conditions beautifully and of course is safe, and smells great.

what I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ordered daughters ... shampoo and conditioner from this company .. my daughter's hair is long and entanglement that this shampoo with air conditioning coped with this problem ... now raschechyvat hair without problems))

Strongly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. Smells nice, doesn't contain any harmful chemicals, really helps my daughter's hair grow, makes it healthy, soft and shiny.

vanilla tangerine so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so goood! love the scent and love the texture!

1 2 3 4