AUD

good price.. good product

Posted by Reviewer1274876 on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Price is very reasonable. it has very mild vanilla fragrance. can't smell any tangerine. not so much bubbles, which is common for organic product. my hair feels clean with minimum entangle, and as a body wash, it is gentle and not drying. will upsize to big bottle. :)

Puikus produktas

Posted by 5255345421682373290 on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Labai skanaus kvapo, naturalus prausikliukas, tinka ir ilgesniem plaukuciams :)

Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo & Body Wash, Vanilla Tangerine

Posted by greenandclean on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is actually the first vanilla tangerine product I've purchased that actually smells like vanilla and tangerine! It lathers allright and the smell is not too strong or overpowering. Doesn't hurt my baby's eyes. I do wish the bottle was bigger though, the entire family is using it.

Disappointed

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells sweet and nice, but that's all it's good for actually. My scalp didn't like this shampoo at all, it itches a lot and my hair feels dirty even though I washed it. I use it just as body wash now and it's ok.

excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to buy Organic Baby Bath Care products for myself because i expect them to be mild, nourishing and good smelling. I wanted to test this one because of the Vanilla Tangerine smell and the good ingredients. I tested the Hugo naturals Sweet Orange and Vanilla Body lotion and was quite disappointed because the smell was not at all Orange or vanilla like. This Body wash on the other hand has an even better smell as i expected, almost like a vanilla mandarin cheesecake. Furthermore it is very mild and also great to use as a shampoo. I would only wish that the smell would last a little longer, so maybe they should also take a Bodylotion with this smell into their Baby care line.

baby shampoo & body wash

Posted by Reviewer3358495 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell. Not strong!

Vanila Tangerine shampoo

Posted by chukchenka on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use it mostly as shampoo. Children love it. Smells good and do it's job perfectly.

Excellent

Posted by veronnier on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great smell and very mild, my son's hair is sooo soft after this shampoo.

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant scent, delicate skin, liked it.

Can not use artificial shampoos after this

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has waist long hair and it is really difficult to wash them. With this shampoo I spent three times less efforts to wash away shampoo from her hair and decrease my water bills

1 2 3 4