AU

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects against viruses. Should take this supplement regularly during the cold season. It's powdered in capsules, so it is easy to absorb and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset to a lot of people. The dosage of vitamin C is just convenient to take one or more capsules after breakfast. Love this brand and the quality is excellent. Highly recommend.

7430c3db-57aa-4bee-86bb-4973de056b34
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I don’t usually take vitamin C from supplements as I just rely on my daily intake of fruits like citrus and others. Recently, I’ve decided to take vitC supplements from Nature’s Bounty, and I’m surprised with the effects I’ve been feeling, I’ve felt more fit since taking them and no negative side effects. The first time I tried it, I took them without water and it tasted like a super sour lemon with a neutral smell. The sourness level is just super high, for me this validates that the supplement contains a good deal of vitamin C! Good purchase and at a good price as well!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

since covid ive taking vitamin c regularly daily. it boast our immunity against disease. it makes me stronger. before i easily get sick but im always forgetful to take my vitamins. since i take vitamin c daily it has a great improvement in my health. i love this product and i bought in the pharmacy here. but i love this size which is i did not find its here . its big and affordable. i like the quality of this product also. i will highly recommend to take vitay c daily.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
2096

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Excellent quality, ingredients, size, package, effect and potency. It has a high ranking on best vitamin Cs, the unique thing I'd do next time is to by the 1,000 mg potency rather then the 500 mg, but I'm not complaining, I absolute love this vitamin.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Nature's Bounty Vitamin C provides a good source of Vitamin C, which is a leading vitamin for immune support. The taste is also palatable in the event you were late in swallowing the tablet : )

Posted on May 11, 2022

It can be used as a pill and also you can use it as a effervescent tablet and drink it with water😍😍😍it tastes sour like lemonade 🍋🍋🍋 TRY IT

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I prefer this zinc product in tablet form which means you can half it without creating a mess. It is a great way to boost your immunity in such times.