Easy to prepare

Posted by joyslin on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are useful if you need a quick, healthy breakfast. I used to consume these when I was breastfeeding and I find that these ones (Flax Plus) help to boost up milk supply the most. If you are not a lactating mum, I recommend the mixed pack instead for some variety.

Yum!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oatmeal ever!!! The flax seed gives it a nice taste. I also add a couple tablespoons of granola for crunch and added flavor. I also use fat free milk instead of water. I highly recommend!

清淡口味

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

清淡口味

Low Sugar, High Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and something good for a change. Pre-measured packets make sure you don't over measure. Add banana or fruit and you have a great start to the day. And it isn't just for winter or for breakfast. Good nutrition is always a good idea.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many flavors of Oatmeal, I love this one. Its not sweet but not plain as well, I found it to be delicious. The portion larger than the standard pack.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only hotoatmeal my 3 year old is willing to eat. Not too sweet and very healthy...

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most oatmeals have half the amount in a bag, except this one. This tastes very good too.

Great oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great. Very simple, and just a hint of sweetness that makes it enjoyable alone (or in soy and banana smoothies!).

Oatmeal par excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat oatmeal every morning, and this is by far my favorite kind. It has a subtly sweet taste that's so delicious but so hard to recreate from scratch. With frozen or dried blueberries it's good enough to be a dessert. I live in Japan, and so I have to order this stuff online whenever I want it, but it's worth the trouble. It's just so good.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually add honey/cinnamon/goji berries to give it more of a kick

1 2