AUD

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake, Creamy Granola Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2035571 on Aug 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and have always enjoyed it. However, they are now using stevia as a sweetener. I'm sensitive to stevia - it gives me headaches. Also, I really dislike it's odd and bitter flavor. I contacted Nature's Plus on several occasions to see if they would offer a stevia free version, but received no response. This product is now ruined for me.

This drink works!

Posted by Reviewer3088852 on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this drink to make sure I get all I need nutritionally and I feel great! I keep buying this over and over!!

TASTES SOOO GOOD!!

Posted by Reviewer1744579 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiance and I have it a 2-3 times/ week as a breakfast smoothie after our morning cardio and not only are we super energized throughout the day we find that we are satisfied without hunger. We don't even need a mid-morning snack! We normally just use water with just a small bit of milk. We occasionally drop a teaspoon of honey in the blender if we don't use the milk. We highly recommend it for anyone who wants to eat a balanced light meal without sacrificing adequate nutrition or taste.

Good shake

Posted by Reviewer3138679 on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor and trust the brand.

Great Product Except for Added Crystalline Fructose

Posted by Reviewer3061925 on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, except that it has 10g sugar per serving, largely derived from added crystalline fructose.

a great start to my day

Posted by Reviewer1444391 on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I get everything I need to start my day in this shake, and although it looks rather green and unappealling, it does taste good and keeps me going through until lunch without the need for a mid-morning snack. I don't take any additional vitamins when I use this, and despite it being available here in the UK, it is still better value for me to buy it online and courier it over (and it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order). Will be ordering this again!

Like it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1460730 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I always feel great when we drink these shakes! Ordering was easy and delivery was quick.

A boost of energy!

Posted by Reviewer3269714 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good combination of extra protein vitamins and energy

A daily vitamine boost!

Posted by Reviewer2167634 on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every morning and prepare it with soy milk, fruit, such as a banana or frozen blueberries and ice. Sometimes I add a little V8 Splash diet fruit drink for added flavor. Rather than swollowing a bunch of vitamin pills, this is a nice alternative and provides a healthy breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Vitamin, Mineral & Protein Energy Shake