Very gentle and efficient

Posted by jazzmiss on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This delicately fragranced wash gently cleans and refreshes the intimate area whilst helping to maintain a healthy pH-balance. A bit pricey though but a little goes a long way. I like the pleasant odour of the tea tree oil, its cooling soothing effect and its efficiency in removing obnoxious vaginal odours. Already ordered my second bottle and will continue to use.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This comes out as a foam. Has the distinctive tea tree scent but not overwhelmingly strong. Pleasant actually. Doesn't sting the private area when used, and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. A bit pricey but I like this feminine wash whole lot better than the other ones that I've used. It smells really.. clean.

Delicate and fresh

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was delighted when I tried this wash. It is so delicate. I used to try very different feminine washes and I was not satisfied. I changed them and couldn't find anything suitable for me. A friend of mine advised to me to give it a go and I followed her advice. What I liked about this wash is that it suits the most sensitive of all skins :) It is very delicate, extra-delicate, I dare say, gives you a feeling of freshness and comfort. The scent is pleasant (if you like the scent of tea tree, of course). First, it gives a little bit cooling effect but it is pleasant and doesn't irritate you. I am DEFINITELY going to order this stuff in in future again and again :)

very good

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love it. parca nici n-o simti, imi place enorm mai ales ca tea tree dezinfecteaza.

Excellent product

Posted by sabama on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This wash is a light foam with quite strong, but pleasant smell of tea tree. It is very gentle to the intimat area. After applying it cools the skin a little, but this sense doesn´t irritate and is fast gone. This foarm gives the sense of cleanness and freshness. I also think this product is very good for prevention of yeast infection. At least my first symptoms of it had been disappeared.

Helped with labia pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tend to get huge, swollen pimples on my labia - the kind that looks like a small, unnoticeable bumps on the surface, but feels like a large, hard ball under the skin and is extremely painful to touch and is often caused by ingrown hairs or folliculitis. I get at least one or two every month, and they last for weeks before subsiding, or bursting from me picking at them. Ever since I started using this wash, I haven't experienced a single pimple at all!

The best feminine wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best feminine wash I've ever tried!

I really like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's soft and gentle, easily applied and removed! Finally I've found the intimate wash on iherb that I like.

love this wash

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very soft and gentle on skin. Very good

Smells good and keeps the area clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been using this regularly since I bought it 3-4 weeks ago and it has been doing a good job of keeping the area clean and fresh-smelling.

1 2