AU

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
A good DIM supplement

This is really great for mature women if you hit menopause, it balances your hormones! This is a good quality supplement especially for the price! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !

897db7d8-ec61-4717-8273-63c9d34dd63f
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Wow! Within two weeks, I started noticing results and within 4 weeks (one bottle) my symptoms were completely gone! I really can't believe it! But I'm on my third month now and totally symptom-free! How did my doctors never even bring a supplement like this up??? If you're struggling with issues related to hormonal imbalances, this may just help you!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent! Benefit - Took the redness out of my adult, and my teenage daughters acne within days. Acne is still there but flatter and calmer and it hasn’t even been a week. Dosage- Started on two a day and my daughter on one a day. Was tempted to double my dose as I am impatient and want my skin cleared but I did get a slight headache so back to 2 a day. Remember your wee will go dark. Don’t panic your not dehydrated. Natures Way are a great brand and when we need supplements I always go to them first.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have nothing but great things to say. DIM honestly changed my life and has helped me manage my estrogen dominance symptoms for many years. There were delays with the postage service and I couldn't take it for three weeks and my symptoms came back in full force - insomnia, anxious, irritable, bloating and more. Started on DIM again and things have improved.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I'll be 47 years old in 2 months, and I'm in perimenopause + I have adenomyosis. My pms symptoms have been worse throughout my 30's and 40's and my period has been irregular in my 40's. I'm thrilled that I found this Nature's Way DIM Plus....I'm feeling more balanced. I also take a daily multivitamin, and vitamin D. I think this DIM is the perfect supplement for me-for all the issues I've been dealing with... especially in my 40's. I ordered it again today b/c I feel like it's helping me.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is a godsend for women with fibroids. This product eliminates that lower abdominal ache and heaviness. You could eat tons of cruciferous vegetables a day or take these. I really don’t understand why this isn’t automatically suggested by gynecologists. It would cut down on all of those hysterectomies they are so fond of doing.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I usually struggle with painful periods. I use only strong painkillers. My dad suggested me to try this form. And after one week using it my period pain was few times less then usual. I even didn’t use that much and strong painkiller. So talk to your doctor abut it and I hope you will also find it helpful

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

48da38c5-33ad-4627-97ee-6c77bbaaa42d
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So far I like this product, I 've only been taking it for a week but can tell it's helping. I'm hoping it will help with my fibroid.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

A quality DIM supplement, but you need to take 2 capsules a day for the full 100mg serving, so if you take it everyday it's only a month supply. I do like that they included a vegetable blend of vegetable's that DIM is naturally found in. There's just more affordable options, especially for someone wanting more than 50-100mg daily.