AU

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
Use this root extract over leaf for better potency

I use this product when I think I have any sort of infection, so not that often. I take a capsule with some Ester C and it certainly helps me feel better faster. I've always bought this root extract product over any other goldenseal for its potency. Root extract is much more potent than leaf.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Potent herbal smell and very effective. Can be felt immediately after taking one. My stomach was sensitive to it at first, uneasy and warming sensation but after a week of use that went away. It was easier with food so I didn't feel queasy. There was a lot of noticeable dieoff immediately first day of usage. I took bentonite clay to help deal with dieoff and detox. Definitely not a long-term use product. I've read a course of 2 weeks maximum at a time is recommended so I've tried using it 2 weeks then none for 2 weeks and then another 2 week course to help my symptoms.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Nature's way is always a brand I trust. Goldenseal is a great supplement that I've used for many things. It is a high quality ingredient in my opinion and I will always keep this in my medicine cabinet for my needs. I've also used it on inflamed gums when I had a tooth infection.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The product was as described and it arrived quickly in a nice packaging. My customers expressed that their hemoglobin A1c level has decreased since consuming the Goldenseal 570mg. They also said that they lost a few inches. We may all desire to lose an inch or two. Thanks for making this product accessible and cost efficient.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have been dealing with iherb for a while and like the products that they sell. Was advised to take Goldenseal root so looked for it on the iherb website and bought it . I am a senior and it seems to be working for me. It is very easy to take and there is no aftertaste. Shipping is quick and very reasonable and always find there is a tracking number. A very reliable company.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Great antibacterial supplement, taking a second course already after a long break. Three weeks after intake I felt MEGA energetic like if I had 3 cups of coffee ! So I continued to take Goldenseal root but reduced the dose from 2 pills a day to 1 pill a day . Also I noticed a better appetite and great bowel movement.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I purchase these because of the high mgs and product quality of potency. My husband was sufforing from bouts of bronchitis and goldenseal cleared his lungs and he recovered without having to go to a doctor for prednisone ! I am a firm believer of golden seal and I will keep it in my essentials for emergency.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great quality! Works very well for me when I feel unwell, especially when some food from a restaurant was dodgy. Has been very useful for me and my family when travelling and/or eating food outside.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Goldenseal root by Nature’s Way is a good product and this is my second bottle, I have used other brands and the product stacks up well.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great strength in this formulation as an anti-microbial. The root is much stronger than the herb and is highly recommended. Excellent quality product from Nature's Way.