AU

Posted on May 12, 2022
Infection Protection

I began this while recovering from a viral infection, and it was impressive in its ability to assist me on my journey back to health. I started taking this for one purpose, but quickly realized it was helping me to think clearly. I struggle with brain fog, and my lucidity increased substantially when this supplement was added to the mix. To me, this is a solid preventative AND it aids mental acuity and sharpness. Win!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This fine quality product gives the benefits of oleic acid which contributes to a plethora of health benefits. This brand was chosen because it contains no fillers in it's listed ingredients. I like it for my joints, skin, mind and circulation. It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is about as potent as olive leaf extract gets! Great product to keep on hand, it's anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti--fungal. So it helps with illnesses that antibiotics can't even help with. When I have to take a LOT so as to knock out a bad flu or something, I combine usage with oil of oregano capsules so as not to have as much in the way of 'digestive' issues (so to speak), as a whole lot of oregano oil can basically give one diarrhea. (But that's not a bad price to pay for something like knocking out a killer flu -- in which case SERIOUS dosaging must be taken. If I am battling something REALLY bad, I take three oil of oregano caps and one or two olive leaf extract caps per hour until the situation at least starts to 'break.'' This is great stuff, I have even used it to clear up infections in my cats But always make sure about dosing instructions when using with a pet, you can find such information online. NOTE not all herbal products can be used with cats and/or dogs, so never use one on either until you have verified that it is safe to do so. For example, tea tree oil is toxic to cats, which I didn't know until after I had used it on wounds from cat fights -- but fortuntely I never killed my cat with it before I found out that tea tree oil is supposedly toxic to cats! Anyway, the point is BEWARE.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I like this brand, and this seems like a good olive leaf supplement, but I did not notice much different in my health by taking it. I did not notice any improvement in other brands as well, so it may be that I don't need it right now.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are amazing for my immune system. The extra Oleuropein‡ at 20% makes a big difference. I find it way more effective than the lower % of Oleuropein. The price is higher up it's worth it for me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

After researching and reading the review here on Iherb, I decided to get it for my father to try to manage his blood pressure. It's been 2 months since he started taking supplement and he has been seeing improvement, no more headache and more energy level. I gave him as part of a daily stack that includes serrapeptase, hawtorn extract, nattokinase, celery seed, anthocyanin, hibiscus extract, potassium and magnesium, and coq10 200mg with bioperine. All of these combination has bought the result I want. I will continue to buy these for him to maintain his health for a long time. Cheers!

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

This Olive leaf supplement is great. I have been taking this product regularly at least for the last few years. It is a recommendation from my sister who happens to also have a sinus problem and it helps to strengthen the immune system especially during this Covid period. You can take it regularly to boost your immune system if you have a sinus problem like I do. Or if you are all average and well, you also can take this supplement to help boost the immune system for general health and boost well being. A good addition to the supplements cabinet for better immune health. This is not medical advice but one can try but monitor the effects it has on you. Or seek doctor's advice. :)

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love taking this for immunity, and believe it to be a very good quality...I always check the ingredients!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good supplement. Probably should come in higher mg so that can take less capsules when needed.