AU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is delicious! Luckily my kid is ok with the taste. Packaging comes neat and prompt. First time trying out this product. Hope it can help with my kid bowel.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This is delicious! Luckily my kid is ok with the taste. Packaging comes neat and prompt. First time trying out this product. Hope it can help with my kid bowel!

ff914d1c-4955-4361-a94e-b00f103e2b8a
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I haven't tried these but my 3 year old asks for them every morning and they seem to really help with his tricky tummy.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Verrry good and helpful!! I used it once with the little one, and from that moment i decided to have it permanently in the house. The flavor is great.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Regular replenishment of this supplement for my child. He love the flavor and will ask for it. Been taking one tablet daily before his breakfast. His appetite improved and is progressing well in his development. When the gut health improved, the overall well being improve too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

It is a drug responsible for the intestinal health of our children. Do not forget to refrigerate after opening. Kids love the cherry flavor. I didn't eat orange, so I ate it. I am very satisfied with the quality and ingredients.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good quality of supplement and the ingredient of probiotics. my daugther (age 9) likes the taste. .benefit .can see improvement for better immunity. use and serve daily. Packaging comes neat and prompt.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My kids use this product regularly and never have stomach aches or issues. They love the taste of cherry flavor. Quality is great with most CFU ingredients I've seen for a chewable .

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good probiotics. I give it to my nephew and first of all he likes the taste which is important for kids products. I see the results too, better immunity and no side effects of antibiotics.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

size and package of item is just nice. price point is okay too. not sure about the taste nut reviews seems to be going at the right phase.