AU

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Good

both my son and i liked the taste. i was surprised because it's quite tart. the product seems good but it is not such a great value for money if you need to use up to 4 tablets per day. it would be better to have more active ingredients in each tablet and increase the number of tablets in the bottle.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The taste is good and texture is fine - I prefer them to sticky hard candies or sticky liquids. No idea if they help, but can't hurt. A bit pricey.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It’s perfect because it has the right combination of bit C , zinc and elderberries. Makes sense to always have a few in stock . Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Love the taste of the lozenges. It's sour and very appetising! Definitely much healthier than having a candy.

2da8d5d9-ef72-4b5b-811a-41955148abd0
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

as good as usual. I am a fan of it. a way to stay strong.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Relived my throat, nice falvor i keep it in my bag for any time

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great, I like it because it's totally not sweet. Will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

When I cough due to post nasal drip or allergy, this usually diminishes the cough fairly quickly.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Eldeberry is so good for immune system, these lozengers just the right size and easy to use

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I didn;t find that it helped too much - but during that year we didn;t go out :)